This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect TRUE Diamond Science, and our customers.
To register as an affiliate you must have have been invited to the program by a member of TRUE Sports.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote TRUE Diamond Science via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Affiliate commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a 5-15% affiliate commission when a customer purchases a new TRUE Diamond Science product using your referral link. The commission percentage is based on the product type and total cart amount that a customer spends when referred through your link.
Bats (< $1,500 in sales) - 10%
Bats (>$1,500 in sales) - 15%
Non-Bats - 5%
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD, via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so promote TRUE Diamond Science as much as you like!
We must have a W-9 and direct deposit form on file before ANY commissions can be paid out. You may also be required to assist in setting up a Bat Hit+Fit Challenge before your application is fully approved.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address). We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive 5%-10% commission for every new sale you refer (10% on the total purchase cost)
- We pay in USD
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal, ACH, or check
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Direct Link Tracking
We offer Direct Link Tracking, so you can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link directly to our site from your https:// website. You can submit a direct link for your own website in the Settings tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to truediamondscience.com directly from your site! Awesome!
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from TRUE Diamond Science. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the TRUE Diamond Science affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote TRUE Diamond Science. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by TRUE Diamond Science will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote TRUE Diamond Science and need some more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 60 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase an TRUE Diamond Science extension(s), or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 60 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote TRUE Diamond Science to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote TRUE Diamond Science, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
TRUE Diamond Science Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote TRUE Diamond Science is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to TRUE Diamond Science and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about digital eCommerce and selling products, and mention TRUE Diamond Science!
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about TRUE Diamond Science, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about digital eCommerce, or how to start a store that sells products, or TRUE Diamond Science and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Please let us know about any activity you do! We may be able to help you out with resources or more information to ensure the content you are providing to your audience is factual and valuable.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too. The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off - they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- TRUE Diamond Science may not be promoted on coupon sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for TRUE Diamond Science, so this method adds no value to TRUE Diamond Science.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments, any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote TRUE Diamond Science. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for awesome allowed promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with TRUE Diamond Science. Affiliates aren’t employees of TRUE Diamond Science or Sandhills Development, LLC, and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be TRUE Diamond Science is prohibited. Please don’t do this. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official TRUE Diamond Science site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes). If you need content or specific graphics, please ask, and we may be able to provide it to you. We also have banners which can be found in your Affiliate Area!
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by TRUE Diamond Science is prohibited (and ethically uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. 🙂
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to take this action and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. We recommend using good promotional methods as described in this agreement to avoid any potential referral rejections and/or account deactivation!
The final (but important) stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of TRUE Diamond Science or TRUE Sports. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against TRUE Diamond Science and TRUE Sports. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!